This magic number seems to hold so many in so short form.
933888 is Microsoft Knowledge Base article for Zune update to version 2.5. Yes, it's here, and it shows that Microsoft listens to customer.
Big improvements for this version are:
- Auto playlist is back! (previously removed from v1 to v2)
- Gapless play is available (I haven't tried this one).
- Video store, now I can watch movie without having to pirate it.
Notable is the social features. Too bad I live in the region where Zune is not out yet (that practically means anywhere but US and Canada), and I can't even upload my play records (since it only accepts North America IP addresses).
Features still on queue:
- games, said CTP will be out this month
- full five stars rating (previously removed from v1 to v2)
Update: I thought Zune Marketplace is out for updates/repairs, instead it was blocked. Long Zheng have the info on that and how to remove it here.
Update again: Now Zune Card is working! Jamie Thomson have the info on that and how to make it work here.