I would like to announce that Narenda Wicaksono is leaving Microsoft Indonesia to pursue other interests. Naren had been with Microsoft Developer and Platform audience team for over three and half years looking after our technical community (online and offline) as a IT Pro Evangelist. His contribution in growing INDC, WSS-ID and MUGI communities have been greatly appreciated by Microsoft Indonesia team. I would like to wish him all the best in his next personal and professional journey and please join me to do so.
To continue what Naren done in Indonesia IT communities and to drive the next generation technologies adoption, I would like to invite applicants who has strong passion in technology and help others in community. Below is the complete job description of this role:
The Evangelist Job Description
This position is a technical role with the mission of engaging the broad community of Developers and IT Pro and driving excitement around Windows Infrastructure Platform and Services, Microsoft Developer Tools and Platform technologies. As an Evangelist you will have the opportunity to reach, prepare and inspire technical audiences to successfully discover, understand, deploy and operate the core and unique technologies within the Windows Infrastructure Platform and Services. This role requires a highly skilled profile able to promote new IT technologies and enjoy presenting to any size of audiences, actively connecting with the online community by blogging, micro blogging, actively using social networks to scale reach and share technical content as well as marketing offers of on premise and cloud services infrastructure technologies. The ability to work remotely and frequent travel is often required. Additional competencies include self-management, strengthening team communications. You must be able to easily navigate cross group teams in areas covering content development, Microsoft Events, community programs, and marketing offerings as well.
Required skills include:
• Excellent presentation skills to large, demanding technical audiences
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A blend of passion, optimism, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity
• Demonstrated track-record of IT Pro and developer community involvement (MVP is very much welcome)
• Preferred qualifications include Computer Science/Engineering or related degree, 8+ years of hands-on developer experience
• Demonstrated hands-on software development experience with current and emerging
- Web Technologies is required (Silverlight, ASP.NET and WCF)
- Development Tools – .NET Framework and Visual Studio
- Application Platform – SQL Server, BizTalk Server and Sharepoint
• Experience using non-Microsoft technologies (PHP, Flex/Flash, Linux, Eclipse, Java, Ruby a HUGE plus
• Experience with or knowledge of future Microsoft developer technologies like Windows Azure, SQL Azure and AppFabric a plus
• Microsoft certifications (MCSD, MCT, MCSE, etc.) a plus
If you are a geek and have strong interest for this job, please send you CV to me at email@example.com. Looking forward to meet you!.
Cheers – Risman Adnan