PT. Brighten & Richness Technology need looking for hard-working, talented individuals to fill this following position with attractive remuneration package :
Skills Requirement :
1. Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environment.
2. Be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environment.
3. Has led multiple projects through the Software Development Process or Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
4. Performed in a variety of different roles in that life cycle.
5. Has ability to share and communicate idea both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
6. Can organize the development effort of a system solution.
7. Expert in many categories. They should have hands-on experiences in multiple industries and accross several diciplines.
8. Can master a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops and mobile devices.
9. Should also possess skill and understanding of a variety of Operating System including mainframe systems :
- MVS, VM, zOS;
- Midrange systems, OS/400, Primos, VMS, a variety of Unix flavors;
- Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, System V, Linux, Desktop;
- Windows, Apple OS, DOS and mobile platforms;
- Windows CE, Palm OS, etc;
- A broad and deep understanding of Databases is also required. Such as knowledge of Relational Databases;
- Oracle, Sybase, DB2 as well as flat file systems, and semi-flat file system; ISAM or VSAM.
1. Responsible for the development of the overall that underlies the projected solution and transforms that vision through execution into the solution.
2. The Solution Architect becomes involved with a project at the time of inception and is involved in the Functional Analysis (FA) of developing the initial requirements. They then remain involved throughout the balance of the project.
3.Solution Architect decide which technologies to use. They work very closely with developers to ensure proper implementation. They are the link between the needs of the organization and the developers.
Kindly send your comprehensive application letter and resume to :